Had another CTG today. All was good. Bubs HB was a bit up and down towards the end so stayed on a bit longer, but I felt like I was having low Braxton Hicks in my pelvic area coinsiding with the ups and downs of bubs HB but the machine wasn't picking them up as the sensor was up high and these were down low. But as I said, all is good.
Came home and helped Nate and Shaun clean and re organise the Play Room. It looks so much nicer now. Not that I did much, I can't bend over much so I was mainly just passed things and I vacuumed and helped move the couches and cubby house and train table and set up the phone and modem in a different spot amd it all looks so much nicer. It was such a sty we couldn't get in there! Now we just have to keep it clean and tidy! Had to sit a few times as my tummy got REAL tight!
I also came home and my boys had picked me a vase of flowers. Awwwwww Never had that before! I felt special <3
Expressing is going well. I know it can bring on labour - but only if you are ready. I seriously don't feel ready. No plug, only really get BH's when I'm up and about walking, don't feel too big, and bubs still has a bit of room to move. I'm trying twice a day and getting about 0.2ml in total each try. Am going to have a good little stash soon. Although my poor nipples are so sore! Bepanthen is helping. Want to get some Lansinoh.
36 weeks tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment