Tuesday, March 29, 2011

32 weeks - Tues 29th Mar - 5 weeks till safe zone

Week 32 Update:

WEIGHT:

114kgs. So a 9kg gain in 32 weeks.


BELLY

132 cm.


BABY KICKAGE!

Probably less than it has been. Lots of pressure down on my pelvis at the sides. Periods of pressure on the bladder. Bubs likes to stretch out at times and stick his/her bum out up towards my boobs which can be uncomfortable. When I wake in the mornings my belly is lop sided and seems bubs is lying to my left side.

BRAXTON HICKS

Not alot this week thankfully, even after fishing a couple of times, a few walks and vacuuming the house.

FEELING

Excited. Scared that we still have to much we need to do - Get stuff out of storage before lease runs out on the 19th of April, this includes the new car seat and pram. Get a KS Mattress or 2 singles or put our bed and bubs cot mattress on the floor. Maybe buy a cradle? Nate's birthday party after a week where every day we have somewhere we need to go! Besties Birthday - need to buy a gift etc etc.

SLEEP

Shoulders have been getting sore from sleeping on my sides but otherwise good. Even though I have a yucky cough but it seems to be passing.

BABY STUFF

Have pulled out all the baby stuff from the cupboards and Shaun sprayed them with insect stuff to hopefully keep all the spiders out. But seeing as there are huge cracks which open into the roof, I'll have to do that alot I think.
I'm hoping to sort through the newborn unisex stuff I have and put them on the shelves. I should get some baby hangers but I have shit loads of them in Tassie and we are hoping to get there ASAP after bubs is born to get the rest of our stuff - after Shaun's car is fixed - too much to do!

NATE

Has his ups and downs. Grumpy one second, Gorgeous the next. He's getting better at drawing which is really cute. He can now draw squares, circles and triangles, he's starting to get the idea of drawing people but he can't quite figure out how to draw an X which is his favourite letter at the moment. "Look mum, X".

DOCTORS AND HOSPITALS

Doctors Appt tomorrow. I hope my BP behaves. I have already increased my night time insulin from 6 to 8 and it actually worked this morning. but that puts me at 20 units of insulin so it's just a matter of when they are going to transfer me, not if :(  But I have seemed to have lost a bit of weight. My Wii says I have lost 2 kgs in a week, but my scales don't, so who knows!


ANYTHING ELSE?

Stressed. Coughing. But BLOODY EXCITED! 5 weeks left!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! 5 weeks! Your belly is lovely hun xx
    I deleted my old FB account have one now with the initials KK. I added you but wasnt sure if you knew who it was lol

    ReplyDelete