Tuesday, March 22, 2011

31 weeks - Tues 22nd Mar - 6 weeks till safe zone

Week 31 Update:

WEIGHT:

114.5 kgs. So a 9.5 kg gain in 31 weeks.


BELLY

Is even bigger this week. 131 cm! (Under BB) Over BB measurement is 128.5cm. So a definite growth spurt.


BABY KICKAGE!

Baby is still head down so lots of punches to my pelvis and bubs bum always pokes out the top. I think bubs is still posterior as I get lots of pokes towards the front like feet poking out.

BRAXTON HICKS

Get them every time I do something. They make my belly reeeeally tight. If I'm just bumming around doing nothing I don't get them, or if I do, they are not noticeable.

FEELING

Worried about my GD. My BSL's are so much higher than they should be I'm going to be put on insulin for sure. Just hope it's not so much that I have to be transferred to the bigger hospital. I also hope I don't get asked to have a growth scan as I don't want one and fear I'll be pressured into it somehow.

SLEEP

Had to sleep in with Shaun while Jarrod was visiting. Slept horrible the first night as I was worried about disturbing Shaun, but felt great the next day. Slept ok the second night but felt horrible the next day. Go figure. Am back in Nate's room although he woke me twice last night. Once for a drink and once for the toilet.

BABY STUFF

Nothing for bubs this week. Had a look at all the clearance stuff but there is nothing unisex I want to buy.

NATE

Is fine. Am NOT taking him to swimming today. I asked Shaun to take him to his lesson so we could still go for a swim but he didn't want to :(

DOCTORS AND HOSPITALS

Have a DR's appt at 3pm today.
Midwife on Thursday.
Not sure who I see about getting insulin. Might have to book into the diabetes lady again.

ANYTHING ELSE?

Am worried about not getting the car seat and pram in time.

Worried about bills and rego and insurance. Got our first electricity bill. It's over $400 :(

Have spent all the advance we got for Nate to go to Kinder. Have to find money to pay for that. Wish they weren't so lazy getting the bill to me - bastards :(

Have to buy a Secret Stork gift for my Due In Group. Have organized that through a friend, to make something special.

Have spent my birthday gift money from my dad, and not on a gift for me :(

Money is SO tight :( (Shaun is at an appointment with his job search agent today. He's going to beg them to find him some work)

No comments:

Post a Comment