Thursday, May 5, 2011

Castor Oil Trial #1 @ 37 weeks + 2 days - Thu 5th May

1.30pm: Who would have guessed it. Castor Oil didn't work. :( I give up. Will ask for a S&S on Friday. I'm going for a nap on the couch :(

12.31pm: OMG I am SO hungry! I have just scoffed 6 pieces of bread with a premix Chicken Korma. YUM! Although I've still got the shakes a bit. Was almost having a hypo when I did my blood sugars before lunch. It was 3.8. Probably my lowest reading to date.

11.56am: Out of bath (Nate needed help on the toilet), Had some tummy gurgles in the bath, but nothing else. Bubs is quiet, just a few squirms. Tummy is a bit tight now, both nothing out of the usual. About to have some lunch.

10.19
am: Updated Blog. Am off for that bath now ;)

9.57am: Third Bowel Movement. Again like water. But still relieving. Have run myself a bath with Lavender.
No pains or contractions out of the ordinary.

9.50am: Second Bowel Movement. Like water! Mixed myself up some "Poweraid" powder I got given yesterday to keep me hydrated.

9.30am: First Bowel Movement. Heavenly! It had been a few days and my tummy knew it.

8.30am: 1 tbs of Castor Oil taken with breakfast. 2 weetbix with skim milk and a raspberry leaf tea. Expressed some milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment