Tuesday, May 3, 2011

37 WEEKS!!! Tue 3rd May - WE MADE IT!

Week 37 Update:

WEIGHT:

Was 112kg at my Dietitians Appointment. So 7kg gain in 37 weeks.

BELLY

Forgot to measure.


BABY KICKAGE!

Have been getting foot kicks out to my left and right sides depedding on which side bubs is lying. It changes daily and the usual bum sticking out the top. Have also been getting pains in my cervix area. Ouch!


BRAXTON HICKS

Have them a bit more regularly. Generally when bubs is active. And every time I walk or go out somewhere.

FEELING

Still trying not to think about induction. Am thinking about Castor Oil. Yes I'm desperate.

SLEEP

Still enjoying the couch although I have been going to sleep after midnight a few nights this week. Twice was due to caffine - I'd had tea and coffee at anti natal classes and I'm only used to one morning coffee.


BABY STUFF

Am trying to find unisex dummies to take to the hospital but not having much luck out here in the sticks.

NATE

I still having trouble with his toileting. But otherwise he's pretty happy. Still asks when baby is coming.


DOCTORS AND HOSPITALS

I made it to my anti natal class. They waived the fee for me and Shaun changed his weekend with Jarrod so I was able to go <3
Ob appointment on Friday. I guess I'll find out my induction date then :(
CTG's have all been good. The last one bubs was a bit quiet to me, but the nurses where happy with it.

LABOUR SIGNS?

Braxton Hicks.
Sharp Cervix Pains
No mucous plug or show as yet.


GD?

Am upping my levels pretty much every day!


ANYTHING ELSE?

Don't think we will manage to get the KS mattress this F/N :(

Have paid for my 9 used prefolds off FB. $13 incl post.

Am not getting as much milk expressing than what I was getting :( Not sure what has happened.

Almost run out of Raspberry Leaf Tea, but I'm not going to bother getting more. And Clary Sage Essential Oil is over $20 - $30 a bottle! Not gonna happen.

Dad sent me the herbs for my herbal bath! Just have to divide it all up into packs.

No comments:

Post a Comment