Thursday, May 26, 2011

13 Days Old - Thu 26th May

Saw the health nurse yesterday. Ella's new weight is 3.955, So I highly doubt the other nurses scales were correct at 3.550 two days ago. Way to go scaring me and making me panic. Would hate to see how they treat a first time mum with news like that. GRRRRRRRRR :(

Am now on AB's for my bleeding/possible placenta retention and Domperidone to help my milk supply. I was able to get 50mls expressing after the morning feed less than 24 hours after starting them. I hope they are still working. My boobs don't feel as full as I would have expected amd ella still has marathon feeding sessions, even if she does like to just use me to fall asleep.

I just HAD to buy her a cute little denim patchwork pinafore from Target. Will be a while before she can wear it though, but I'm ok with that as I don't want her to get any bigger. She is 2 weeks old tomorrow. Please stop time!

No comments:

Post a Comment