I tried to update yesterday but Blogger wouldn't load properly :(
Week 38 Update:
I STILL can't believe we made it this far!
WEIGHT:
Didn't check. Think the OB's scales HAD to be wrong, so will check tomorrow. Have had a bigger appetite of late though, so am expecting a gain.
BELLY
128cm.
BABY KICKAGE!
Hardly any kickage. More just bum squirms and stretches.
BRAXTON HICKS
Pretty much only when I am moving around. For example: I have them walking into the hospital, but the CTG's don't pick up much.
FEELING
Scared but bloody excited!
SLEEP
Love our couches! Still sleeping well, although last night I was restless as I was dreaming I was in labour and also my hemorrhoids are aching :(
BABY STUFF
Need to pack my bags! Bought some more second hand prefolds and they are great. A much better size I think. Bought 2 unisex dummies. The same as Nate used to have. They look more boyish but will be better for a girl than, pick would be for a boy. lol. Also bought 2 glass bottles. For expressing.
NATE
Has been bribed with a Star wars sword and is doing much better with his toileting!
DOCTORS AND HOSPITALS
Saw the registrar today, she was lovely, although had a very strong french accent so hard to understand at some points. My BP was being naughty as I was nervous but 3rd try lucky. Bubs is still head down but not engaged. Got my first internal for this time round. If she could have shoved her whole fist up there, she would have. OUCH! My cervix was too far back for a stretch & sweep, but I am 2 & 1/2 cm dilated. My blood sugars are still all over the place so she brought in my OB and we discussed induction. I have decided if I'm going to be induced I AT LEAST can choose the date I want it. So will be going in Thursday night for Prostaglandin gel to ripen my cervix and Friday morning they will decide whether I need just my waters broken or the IV. I'm hoping the gel is all I need.
Finally got some antibiotics for my cough! She was the only person who has paid it any attention to it.
Had another CTG and although bubs is quiet, everything still sounds fine.
We will be having a baby on Friday! OMG!
LABOUR SIGNS?
Braxton Hicks.
Sharp Cervix Pains
No mucous plug or show as yet.
Pinky Brown CM.
GD?
Am upping my levels pretty much every day!
ANYTHING ELSE?
Am going to ask Dad for a small $100 ish loan. We will need to drive back and forth to the hospital a few times before we get paid on Monday. Plus I still have no mobile credit. Not sure if we can afford that either :(
No comments:
Post a Comment