Saturday, October 23, 2010

9 weeks & 4 Days - Sat 23rd Oct

Still feeling rather normal and unpregnant. The only thing really obvious is my mood swings. As Shaun said the other day - I can tell your still pregnant - you're so moody! lol

Having a lazy day. Am hoping to visit a certain friend today. Am just waiting for her call ;)

Finally told my other best friend I am pregnant. I was hoping to tell her to her face but she has been so busy with work I haven't heard from her. Until yesterday when she wanted me to have a drink with her. Of course I had to let her know before she drove over an hour to see me expecting to have a bevvy. I know she is happy for me but it still makes me sad that my babies and her work are keeping us so far apart now :(

Can't believe I'll be 10 weeks next tuesday. How exciting!

I have my cousins wedding n the 31st. I'll be telling everyne then that I'm pregnant. They will know something is up when I can't drink. I may have one Champagne though ;)

Can't wait to see my cuz too. Love her heaps. Even though I'm feeling horribly self consious about how grousomely FAT I am :( Poo.

And on that topic - I NEED SUGAR. We are broke so I can't go and buy anything and we don't have anything I can cook. Poo Bum.

Tues 26th Oct = 10 weeks
Tues 2nd Nov = 11 weeks
Tues 9th Nov = 12 weeks! Yippee! Not long now!
Tues 16 Nov = 13 weeks
Tues 23 Nov = 14 weeks
Tues 30 Nov = 15 weeks
Tues 7 Dec = 16 weeks
Tues 14 Dec = 17 weeks
Tues 21 Dec = 18 weeks (Hopefully starting to feel baby bubbles by now or the next few weeks!!)
Tues 28 Dec = 19 weeks

Well that's the rest of my year planned out if all goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment