What a gorgeous day for a drink!
Boo Hoo :(
My leukorrhea is bugging me. I hate it. I always feel wet or smelly. YUCK.
My boobs have suddenly overnight exploded. I had to pull out one of my old maternity bras I could find cause they just won't stay in my normal bras. I'm gonna have to try and do some bargain shopping next fortnight. We are dead broke again this week and I'm worried I won't have petrol money to go and see my friends next weekend :(
My eating has gotten out of hand. Have gained 5kilos and 2 new stretch marks right near my belly button. The one I was just starting to get when Nate was born is now big and red :(
I gotta go. Nate woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning and is having crying fits...
Hi there!
ReplyDeleteThe leukorrhea can be gross. Do you have any washable panty liners? I find them really useful. I can point you in the direction of a lovely woman who makes them if you like.
I hear you about the money thing.. Did you read my recent post about what has happened to us??
Re; the eating- if you'd like to buddy up and keep each other accountible I'd be more than happy to do that via email. Only if you think it would help.
Hugs
I'm off to check yours out now... Thanks Ash.
ReplyDelete