Monday, October 18, 2010

8weeks & 6days - Mon 18th Oct

8 Weeks and 6 Days ALREADY!

Although time is going SOOOOOOOOOOOO SLOWWWWWWW.

I just haven't felt like updating recently. A few reasons why:

Everytime I get on my baby forum or even FB, someone new is bleeding or miscarrying. Makes me sad.
I'm not having as many symptoms and it's scaring me as usual. Not as tired; Not as queezy; Not as bloated etc
I've gotten to the "my hormones keep making me feel sad" stage and things like the above don't help.

I just can't bloody wait till my belly starts growing or moving so I know everything is going right.

I still haven't seen a DR. Mainly cause we get paid by Centrelink fortnightly and we were broke last week. Hopefully this fortnight I will. Although I have no idea where to go now, so that's another reason I'm stalling.

I went and saw the other hospital and now I'm more confused.
As is they are both about on par with each other, although #2 said I could have Nate in with me if I had a 2nd helper - AWESOME! But I forgot to ask about their midwife program. I'd like to be seen more than the 3 times that #1 hospital offers.
BUT #2 hospital is getting upgrades starting next month which will be finished by next year and that will mean my own private labour room which I can stay in after birth. That's pretty cool. BUT I have to see a DR in that town, to go to that hospital which is half an hour or so, drive away from here. Not too bad a drive, but a waste of petrol me thinks. Unless they have a better midwife program which will probably sway me their way. I need to call them and ask before I make my decision about booking in to see a DR.

Nate is being gorgeous and gives my belly rasberries and is always asking and talking about the baby in my tummy <3

My boobs have grown as I said. I bought a 16DD maternity bra from the op shop and it's too small *cries*
I'm more like an 18 E or F. But the maternity bras I have now will do for the moment.

My cousin gets back from the UK next week. I can't wait to see her, but I don't know how I can tell her about bubs without possibly hurting her deep down as they have been trying IVF for years now :( I know she will be so bloody happy for us but I feel horrible telling her :( Everyone else I will tell at her brother's wedding on the 31st (I think) I'm still feeling unsure about telling people when I don't even feel pregnant.

I'm having heaps of cravings. Although last time I weighed myself I was lighter than the time previously so that made me feel a bit better. Must have been food in my belly or a bit puffed up with fluid maybe.
Had leftover lemon chicken for breakfast which I was craving for dinner last night. Was SO yummy.
Am now craving chicken curry again, but any curry is a bit too spicy for Grandad whom we live with so am not sure I will get to make it again. Maybe I will go butter chicken  ;)

Anyway, that's me for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment