Saturday, August 7, 2010

CD 24 - 7DPO

2 Negative tests.

I'm losing all hope.

I would like to try Vitex & B6 next cycle but probably can't afford to buy them.

My weight is still a HUGE issue. Just can't get in the right frame of mind. It doesn't help that Shaun brings home packets of chips all the time. My all time favourite. Can't say no :(

I've got the 'what ifs' stuck in my head.

What if it's because I'm too fat?

What if it's because I'm going into early menopause?

What if I need to see a fertility specialist and can't afford too?

What if it's because I'm ovulating too late in my cycle (IF I am ovulating) and the egg doesn't have a chance?

This is killing me :(

(AF is due Tuesday or anytime after. It's Saturday today)
Can anyone say PMS?!? :(

1 comment:

  1. Oh Hun :o( I know what its like to have the "what ifs" kicking you in the guts. Ive thought about the early menopause one too, even though there is no reason to wonder.
    Have you thought of trying acupuncture? or chinese herbs? Im using both at the moment so I guess only time will tell. Try online chemists and chemist warehouse for good sales on vitamins. The B6 may only be needed for a month so start with a small bottle. Hang in there. xx

    ReplyDelete