Sunday, August 8, 2010

CD 25 - 8DPO

Did another test this morning and didn't see anything. :(
Went and got dressed to go to the market, went to grab myself a can of 'Mother' as my test was neg but decided to take another look JIC.....




I can see the faintest line posible. I thought I was dreaming, until I asked DP and he can see it too. Am trying not to get too excited until/if I see a stronger line. Hopefully tomorrow (Please, please, please, please)



It came up after 10 minutes and is probably too light for even the camera to see it.....



Fingers crossed xxxxxxxxxxxx
 
Is it worth one day of happiness to see a fake line?
 
Might tell you tomorrow. LOL.

1 comment:

  1. OMG Thats fantastic!!! Youre only 8DPO, So it would be really faint! OMG OMG OMG OMG! Thats the best news ever, Im so excited for you! sending Prayers, vibes, fingers crossed, baby dust, all that stuff your way that this is it! xx

    ReplyDelete