Tuesday, August 17, 2010

CD 5 of Try # 5

Sorry I didn't come back. We went over our gig allowance and at 25c per 1 MB, it can get quite expensive. Have upped our limit now though...

So no luck last cycle. I looked back though my tests done in try #3 and there were a few evap lines amongst the tests I had kept there that looked just like the test I thought might be positive. So it WAS just an evap.
and no it wasn't worth the 1 day of happiness :(

I only have a couple of OPK's and HPT's left so I have to be careful with them this cycle.

I tried to look for B6 and Vitex at the supermarket but couldn't find them. Not that I can afford to buy them. Shaun's car has shit itself. So there goes more money we don't have.
Plus we just had to feed and entertain a visitor for a week, and next week we get another visitor.

I have re-evaluated my cycles too. Someone mentioned on EB if your period comes after 12 noon then count the NEXT full day of bleeding as Cycle Day 1. That helps me as it means I O on CD 15 & 16 and have a 12 day LP, which is MUCH more normal than I had thought it was.
Although this is try # 5, I'm 105kgs and depressed. *Cries*

1 comment:

  1. oh sweetheart. BIG HUGS. Im not going to say any of the "it will happen when it happens" crap. It is frustrating as hell and can be so depressing. Hang in there!
    I read the same thing on EB, changes a lot!
    (im over at www.opbaby.blogspot.com needed some privacy lol)

    ReplyDelete