Bought some Rasberry Leaf Tea today. It has alot of nice properties and I really wanted to try a hot drink with no caffeine. I like it! I drink it with sweetener and milk and it's yummy! Just wish I could find it more locally and cheaper!
**TMI Alert **
Have discovered my chunky cm is actually thrush. Have been a bit itchy and sore. I thought it might be the cranberry tablets changing my PH. I'm not sure. But I bought some natural yoghurt to use as a cream and it's nice and soothing.
**TMI End**
I thought I might be ovulating today as I had lower backpain and pain around my ovaries, but my OPK when I got home was still negative. I was hoping I might O earlier this cycle and have a longer LP, but I guess not
:( I should expect to get a more positive OPK by Friday.
I thought raspberry leaf tea was to help bring on labour? thats what I drank it for LOL Did you know you can help extend your LP by taking 50mg-200mg of vitamin b6 a day in the month before ttc and continuing into ttc. I read that on Bellybelly.com.au I think thats what I will try next time we ttc :o)
ReplyDelete