Tuesday, February 15, 2011

26 weeks - 15th Feb 11

Week 26 Update:

WEIGHT:

Is up this week but I was expecting it to be. Shaun bought alot of lollies and chips last week and I had trouble saying no. I have asked him not to buy me any this week. I have also put the last pack of Doritos he bought me away where I can't see them (he's going to eat them for me!), along with the home brand tim tams which I keep reminding myself taste vulgar!
114kgs. So a 9kg gain in 26 weeks.


BELLY

Is holding steady at 129ish cm. Hasn't changed in weeks!


BABY KICKAGE!

Kicks are getting stronger and I'm getting alot more up above my belly button than I was the week before.
I'm pretty sure bubs has turned head down, or at least sideways.


BRAXTON HICKS

Am pretty sure I'm getting them now. But still not too strong, which I'm thankful for. But I do occasionally have an aching belly which I think is a result of them.


FEELING

Horrible, Huge and UGLY.

I just want to shave my head. Having no style, split ends, head lice, psoriasis and those grey hairs are taking over dramatically, I just HATE MY HAIR :(

I love my baby bump although I wish I didn't still have a muffin top to go along with it. I HATE that I'm still so fucking fat :(

None of the few scraps of clothing look any good on me cause they are all old and I'm SO FAT :(

I HATE wearing glasses :(


SLEEP

Have moved to Shauns side of the bed cause it drives him nuts when I roll towards him and take up all the bed and snore in his face. This way I now face the edge of the bed and he can sleep in peace. Although between, mice, possums, mooing cows and Nate; poor Shaun doesn't sleep well.
I sleep ok still!


BABY STUFF

I bought a Stethoscope off Ebay for $13.50 inc postage. I can only barely hear my own heartbeat so I can't hear bubbas. I should have saved my money and put it towards a real device like a Pinard Horn or a Fetoscope as I still want to train as a Doula if I can ever afford a course.


NATE

Felt the baby kick yesterday! Bubs was making my belly bounce around with all those new high up kicks and when I told Nate he came over to look and put his hand down and felt a kick! The sparkle in his eyes as he was watching/feeling baby move was a priceless moment <3

DOCTORS AND HOSPITALS

I called about my GD test. I don't have to fast I just have to go in. So I'll get that done somethime next week I think.

Have my first midwife appt next Monday.


ANYTHING ELSE?

Am thinking which spare room I should have the Nursery in.

Am thinking how I can decorate the room so it acctally looks nice like a nursery.

I'm thinking I should also do something to Nates room if I'm going to be nice to bubbas room I should do his too.

I'm thinking I can't afford to do anything anyway, so why am I wasting my time thinking about it.

Am thinking about making Placenta Encapsulation & Tincure.

My Birthday is next Tuesday = 27 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment