I think I'm now having stronger Braxton Hicks Contractions.
Last night while sitting in the computer/rocking chair, I noticed my tummy seemed to be tightening. I couldn't really feel it from the outside though, but my poor tummy sure felt like it was getting a good work out. It got a bit achy as it has done before, I've just never been able to say I'm pretty sure that's why.
Am definately not looking forward to them getting stronger like they did with Nate.
I'm also getting a wee bit worried that my stomach isn't growing.
Pumpkins kicks are getting stronger and when bubba actually decides to go head down and kick, they seem to be getting higher above my belly button, so I'm sure my insides are growing. I guess I should be happy that there is so much room in there that bubs can grow and not give me more stretch marks than bubs already has. I'm also sure it's got at least 11 weeks to really pop!
I'll feel better when I see my Midwife for the first time in a F/N and get my fundal height measured again.
Oh I've done my first Birth Plan too.
Got a bit of grief about it on FB cause it's so long etc, but I used a template and I'm happy that I've been able to write down how I would ultimately like this birth to happen. Well not ultimately. A homebirth would be just brilliant, but at least as good as I can get it in a hospital.
This is the template I used:
DUE TO TECHNICAL PROBLEMS IT IS NOT AVAILABLE.
I'll put the link just incase. Otherwise try the HUGGIES website.
http://www.qa.rewrite.happyhealthypregnancy.com/info/pregnancy_tools/preg_birth_plan.aspx?d=1&_nc=634284587424595062&_nockcheck=true&_nc=634315044863768351&_nockcheck=true&_nc=634322061842937407&_nockcheck=true
No comments:
Post a Comment