Week 25 Update:
WEIGHT:
is down this week!
111.5kgs. So a 6.5kg gain in 25 weeks.
I'm bloody happy with that! I hope I can keep it steady over the next 12 weeks.
BELLY
Is holding steady at 129ish cm. Hasn't changed in weeks!
BABY KICKAGE!
Kicks are getting stronger and I'm getting alot more up above my belly button, but bubba still keeps changing direction. I can get kicks in both spots, high and low at the same time so I mostly have no idea which position bubba is in! Although I can say Pumpkin likes to lie on my left side, which I believe is optimal positioning as long as bubba is head down!!??
BOOBS
Have discovered fluid in both nipples. Will now leave them alone!
BRAXTON HICKS
Still none that I can really notice as BH yet. I get tightenings down low, but I can't tell if it's a BH or just Bubba rolling round.
FEELING
Noticed I have the black marks under my eyes again. Guess there is not much else I can do about that till after the birth when I can start doing proper diet and exercise.
Almost separated from Shaun on Monday night. Hopefully we have sorted things out a bit more. A reacurring issue from the start of our relationship which we still can't seem to come to a mutual agreement/compromise on.
I discovered after bawling my eyes out for over an hour, that I truely love Shaun and all his faults, but I don't want my kids to come from a broken home like all of us have, otherwise I never would have had kids with him. But I also don't want to keep getting hurt by him. So I'll do anything I can to work through this one small, yet huge issue.
SLEEP
Is still ok.
BABY STUFF
My best Friend Mel gave me a play gym thing, a Rocker and a Baby Bath.
My brother gave us our Microwave back, which I didn't know he was storing for us.
My friend Marisa is giving me her Cloth Nappies.
My friend Megan is giving me her Cloth Nappy Covers and is also putting a box of Girls Clothes aside for me if we get lucky!!
So generous!!
I bought a 1 Year Baby Record Book from Big W for under $10 and a $5 Squeeky Pooh Bear Toy.
Have discovered we will need a Car Seat for 8kgs - 14kgs, and when bubs is out of that one, will need a Booster Seat for Nate to switch too.
NATE
Started 4 year old Kinder on Tuesday, but the teacher has already said he's not ready. He's still too young for the routine, sharing toys, doing what he's told and not fully toilet trained. I tend to agree, but we can't afford 3yo Kinder and they are all booked up already anyway. So I have signed him up to swimming lessons starting on the 25th Feb. Although I need to find some Board Shots that fit me before then as I can't shave my bikini line!
DOCTORS AND HOSPITALS
I've decided to get the GD test done. Just have to book it in. Have my first Midwife Appt booked in for the 21st and another DR Appt booked for the 28th.
ANYTHING ELSE?
I'm thinking how far I can get away with no midwife or DR being in the rooms while I'm labouring. Will ask the Midwife.
Am thinking about a Herbal Bath for afterwards.
About Delayed Cord Cutting.
About a Baby Blessing and who I would invite?
I really want a Stethoscope!
I hope you are ok. Relationship stress is something you dont need right now :o( My sister is a Nurse in Melbourne and Im so sure her stethoscope wasnt very expensive... Will ask her! hope the midwife appointment goes well xx
ReplyDelete