I felt a kick yesterday. I'm almost certain of it!
15 weeks & 4 days.
It was down low under my belly and i felt it from the inside and I'm sure my skin felt it on the outside too. That's why I'm sure it was a kick. It didn't just feel like it could be inside gas.
Yippee!
Oh plus we got the house! YAY!
But we are still not in there as we have to wait for the Salvo's to deliver the mattresses we have gotten from them as we were late to pick them up when we had the moving truck, so we have nothing to sleep on.
Plus we have the lost the cords to our big screen TV Boo Hoo :(
With the good comes the bad.
In a week or so I have to face my fears and contact my business debtors and face the music. They have been trying to send me a summons (?) for the last few weeks but I won't accept it while I'm living at the FIL's. Thankfully I haven't been home when the postie has come.
Got to think happy thoughts.
Hopefully by Xmas and New Years I'll be feeling lots more kicks!
Yay for Kicks!
ReplyDeleteHope the move goes well and that everything with the debtors works out.
xx
p.s ive gone private so Shoot me your email addy and I will add you :o)
cjboxy@gmail.com