CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I started following at just the right time didn't I?!!! I'd love to meet for a coffee and chat some time.xo
So the "OV pain" was implantation pain!! :D
Would love to catch up with you Ash. You are very inspiring ;)Yes it could have been implantation, but having a pos OPK on CD 19 I'm not too sure I'd implant so soon.
Either way CONGRATS!! Email me ashleyecarr@gmail.com and we'll arrange a meet up.. The Collingwood Farm is always good!
Congratulations! Thats fantastic News! Im so so happy for you :o) cant wait to follow your pregnancy, now I just need to fall pregnant and all three of us blogger girls will be having babies around the same time lol!
Ditto!!! congrats :)Look forward to sharing the journey with youMine is at http://paulenesjournaljourney.homestead.com/AndThenThereWere3.htmlCheers P
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!Yay Yay Yay!
This is bloody BRILLIANT news! Congratulations babe!YAHOOOOOOO!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I started following at just the right time didn't I?!!! I'd love to meet for a coffee and chat some time.
ReplyDeletexo
So the "OV pain" was implantation pain!! :D
ReplyDeleteWould love to catch up with you Ash. You are very inspiring ;)
ReplyDeleteYes it could have been implantation, but having a pos OPK on CD 19 I'm not too sure I'd implant so soon.
Either way CONGRATS!! Email me ashleyecarr@gmail.com and we'll arrange a meet up.. The Collingwood Farm is always good!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Thats fantastic News! Im so so happy for you :o) cant wait to follow your pregnancy, now I just need to fall pregnant and all three of us blogger girls will be having babies around the same time lol!
ReplyDeleteDitto!!!
ReplyDeletecongrats :)
Look forward to sharing the journey with you
Mine is at http://paulenesjournaljourney.homestead.com/AndThenThereWere3.html
Cheers P
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!
ReplyDeleteYay Yay Yay!
This is bloody BRILLIANT news!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations babe!
YAHOOOOOOO!