YAY!
I called a Midwife today and she is coming to visit us on the 4th of October. I'm SO excited. I'll do anything to be able to pay for her. I really want this to happen! P U L EEEEEEEEESE! Please?!
Was in bed about 8pm last night. I was so angry with Shaun I just didn't want to be near him. Grrrr. He just keeps talking to me so rudely! He has since apologised a couple of times. He's putting it down to not sleeping well. But he never sleeps well so I'm not accepting that, but still I go along with it Grrrrrr. It's getting a bit frustrating sleeping in different rooms. I told him today, he's bloody lucky I'm pregnant and don't have my usual supply of sexy hormones! I'd be going stir crazy by now if I did. Still I'm missing my cuddles from my big boy, even though I'm getting cuddles from my little boy. We are sharing the sofa bed in the spare room. It's too small for all three of us!
I've decided I really hate Nates elbows. I'm SO sick of him ramming them into my boobs every 5 minutes! Arrggghhh!
I'm pretty certain they have grown. I need to find a measuring tape. I had 20 of them in Tassie, but can't find a single one now. Doh.
Am still doing ok with my eating. Had 2 too many pieces of toast this morning, but my MIL's homemade Marmalade is just SOOOOOO nice. It tastes like Honey. I hate to think how much sugar is in it! Opps.
Then I had 3 frankfurters in mini bread rolls with sauce for lunch, so I need to avoid so much bread tomorrow. Will be having tea tonight as I'm already hungry again!
Have decided on Snitzel (sp?) a side dish of cheesy pasta and peas & corn. Mmmmm. Sounds good!
I have noticed I've been getting indigestion alot too. Had it all last night and have it again now.
but anyway:
SO EXCITED!
UPDATE: Pizza for dinner. Doh. Got a craving I can't budge!
thats fantastic about the midwife! Not so great about the grumpy OH.
ReplyDelete