Monday, June 28, 2010

CD12

Shaun and Jarrod went OK with their flights. I was actually very impressed with Shaun. He really kept himself cool, calm & collected! Jarrod was OK till the plane started to desend and then his ears started to play up and he got upset. But so did a few other kids on the plane. He was perfectly OK the next day.




Currently on CD12. But Fertility Friend says I O'd on CD9 because of my temps. I've done 5 OPK'S and they are all just starting to get darker. But by darker I mean I can ONLY BARELY see a line! So they are by far still negative. Also my CM has only been creamy and dry but the thing that is really worrying me is that it is also chucky/lumpy/curdled. I've googled it and it seems to mean that is my infertile time. But I can't seem to find out if it means I am totally infertile or it just means I'm not O'ing at this time?? It's scaring me :(
I still haven't done a full cycle with FF, so I'm only going day by day so far. I'm furiously hoping that it changes in the next few days and I get a positive or at least a darker OPK and that my CM changes for the better.

I have been doing my temps almost at the same time most mornings. Between about 8am and 9.30am. First thing I do is roll over and pick up my notebook, pen & thermometer. The only one that should be out was sat morning as we were up early to get to Hobart Airport.(CD10) Otherwise I've been sleeping great!

I opk at about 2pm or with my afternoon wee. Whenever I have been able to hold it in for a few hours. Did todays later in the afternoon about 5ish as we where fishing this arvo. Still negative.

I'm hoping the next 4 days brings a positive on that lil opk. Will have to wait and see.

Am hoping Shaun can handle BDing at LEAST every second day/night for the next few days so I feel covered even if my OPK's don't register a dark positive. Although if they don't - I'm thinking I will need professional advice.

Fingers crossed it doesn't get that far and everything changes for the positive ;) in the next few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment