Had terrible AF pain yesterday. Don't normally get it half as bad. Even succumbed to the heat pack! And STILL the witch is not here. What a terrible thing to do to a woman in the 2WW. False hope is just CRUEL
She is due tomorrow so I guess I'm still playing the waiting game until then.
I'm wondering if I'm actually ovulating or not. I sometimes get a big lump of EWCM and I figured that must mean ovulation time for me, but I don't always get it. I guess I could possibly miss it - shower, toilet, sex? I don't know. But if AF doesn't arrive this month, I'm buying OPK's to test with next month. Last cycles AF was VERY light and if I get AF this cycle I'm expecting it VERY heavy from all the cramping I'm getting right now, so I'm hoping I get BFP OPK's next cycle. I didn't get the big glob of EWCM this cycle
Also last time I fell pregnant I guessed it was around the 12th or 13th of the month. (We moved house that weekend) AF begun on the 1st. I had a sensitive nose a few days later cause I felt ill smelling my DP's Chicken Chip breath when he gave me a hug one day! Also I started feeling sick before dinner time almost everyday in the 2WW. I know because I wasn't TCC and I was on holiday to visit my mum in QLD and my Bestie in NSW and she said it would be too early to test. So I waitied till I got home a few days later, and I tested the DAY AFTER AF was due and I had a faint positive. The DR said I was VERY EARLY. So I definately conceived before I went on holiday, & I definately had EPS the whole 2WW.
So that's the long story why I'm not feeling positive this month!!! No EPS like that here for me this month.
Just wish AF would arrive so I can buy those OPK's and move on to next cycle.
No comments:
Post a Comment