Tuesday, November 2, 2010

11 weeks - Tue 2nd Nov - Melb Cup Day

I am petrified. Almost all my symptoms have dissapeared, so yes I'm scared. But I'm not having a scan and I won't use a doppler so I just have to "Suck it up" and hope for the best. There isn't anything I can do to stop any bad outcomes, so I just have to try and be positive and enjoy it. I suppose the only way I would know if things are going well would be a couple of blood tests to see the HCG rising. But I think at 12 weeks it starts decreasing anyway? I think? So I'm just hoping and praying until bubba starts to grow!!




Talking about symptoms. **TMI**I have discovered a new one today. Blood blisters on my you-know-what. I can't believe I have them so early this time around! And they feel like pimples and sting when I wee. YUCK!

But apart from that, my normal bras are fitting again, I'm not as queezy, I can drink tea again, I'm not as tired, boobs don't hurt. I feel pretty much normal.

Except for this damn cold! Blerk.

Had a huge weekend. A 1st birthday on the other side of the city (350ish km's there and back) My cousins wedding, where I got to tell everyone! YAY! Stayed at my mums place, then I did some op shopping the next day to get myself some pants that fit, finally to return home to find Nate burning up and falling asleep, to have him vomit all over me. We figured he had food poisoning from the maccas his dad bought him, cause Shaun got a bit sick too. So I had to deal with a spewing boy all afternoon on top of myself getting a cold. The joys of being a mummy!

Although I have had to fend off kisses all day from my baby boy. He loves his mummy, I just don't want to share my germs with him!

1 comment: